“Have More Appointments Than You Can Handle And NEVER Face An Objection For Coming In For A Real Estate Appointment”
Why avoiding the word appointment is the sure fire way to have more “appointments” than you can hand
I have never really liked going to appointments. When I think of going to an appointment I can’t help but think about painful experiences like going to the dentist, the accountant at tax time, or going to the doctor’s office when I am sick. Nothing ever good seems to come out of the word appointment!
With these painful experiences in mind, is it any wonder why prospects don’t want to come in for a real estate appointment? They probably think that they will be under a heat lamp and asked to sign extensive paperwork committing them to work with us for the rest of their lives until we earn our commission. Little do they know that we really are there just to help them!
Avoid The Word “Appointment”
This may sound difficult at first, but once you make the effort it makes it so you can truly book as many appointments as you can possibly handle (often more). People object to appointments, but they don’t object to you trying to help them.
Letting them know that you are there to help is easier than you think. It takes just a few questions to get them to understand that you are there to help, but then you can easily lead them to the moment where you can help them.
The real secret is that you know it’s an appointment, but you won’t ask for an appointment, because no one wants to show up for one! If you simply state:
People love to come in and get help and that’s why they are so willing to agree! Leading up to this simple question that leads to volumes of appointments are a few questions that you MUST ask to get them to agree.
Get a FREE 3 Day Course And Uncover the Secret to Converting Buyers to Appointments in under 3 Minutes
In our FREE 3 Day Script Course, you will discover the “dirty little secrets” of converting leads into appointments like:
- Why asking questions about bedrooms and bathrooms on the phone is a SURE fire way to NOT get a single appointment
- Why staying on the phone for long periods of time with a prospect is a great way to ensure they won’t show up for the appointment
- How simple Yes/No questions are the way to get people knocking on your door for help
Discover the skills you need to avoid getting objections to real estate appointments. With simple questions and scripts you will have more appointments than you can handle. Just fill in the form below and we will get you started with information you can start using immediately.
The Ultimate Buyer Script System
The buyer script system is designed to give you the tools necessary to control every step of the process in the way that you desire.
You only want this system if you want to:
- Convert prospective buyers to appointments without “convincing” them of anything and just asking simple questions
- Get a 90+% rate on gettting buyer contracts signed easily using our 1 page buyer agreement form
- Work on a schedule that you always dreamed of, not where you have to answer your phone at all hours of the night
- Have buyers purchase a home after seeing 5 or less properties and have them be thankful that you didn’t show them any more properties!
- Refer their friends and family to you because of the level of service you provide
- Follow your rules every time and thank you for those rules
What’s Included in This Powerful System?
The system gives you multiple tools to make sure you are prepared for the success that you are about to create for yourself.
We have three buyer script systems for you to choose from. Each system is designed to get convert buyers to appointments, get them to write offers, and have them take less of your time so you can make more money