“Phone Scripts For Making Appointments Need To Be Focused And Put You In Control”
There is no time to waste when booking an appointment so stay in control
Phone scripts for making appointments are generally regarded as one of the most challenging scripts to master. The reality is that they can be mastered much easier, because appointment scripts put you in the driver seat immediately; the key part is to stay in control.
Opening The Conversation
Being on the phone puts you at a disadvantage in some regards for booking appointments. After all, you aren’t able to monitor key factors like body posture and eye contact. Because you aren’t able to monitor these aspects, itis imperative that you maintain control of the conversation from the very beginning of the call.
Your phone script must put you in the driver seat, while still demonstrating that you are being helpful. That may sound like a challenge, but it can be as simple as the using the following:
Making phone calls in this mannger, whether you are calling back sign calls, internet leads, or magazine calls puts you in control, but also makes the person aware that you are only following up because they made a request!
Keep Your Conversation Short
Besides avoiding the word “appointment”, it is essential that you keep your phone conversations short if you want to book as many appointments as you would like. Keeping your conversations short has two key benefits.
- It gives them a reason to meet you– Keeping your phone calls short gives your buyer prospects a reason to come in to meet with you. If you answered all of their questions on the phone, they won’t be sure why they are coming in so keep to just a few questions.
- You can’t screw it up – The shorter your phone calls are the better the odds are that you don’t say something you aren’t supposed to! If you stay on the phone for less than 3 minutes your questions will be so focused that the client will realize they NEED to meet with you.
It is certainly possible to use scripts on the phone that have a client agreeing to an appointment in less than 3 mintues, but it is a good goal to keep in mind as far as brevity of phone calls.
Get a FREE 3 Day Course on How to Convert Buyers to Appointments in Under 3 Minutes
In our FREE 3 Day Course on How to Convert Real Estate Buyers to Appointments in fewer than 3 Minutes you will discover:
- Why asking questions about bedrooms and bathrooms on the phone is a SURE fire way to NOT get a single appointment
- Why staying on the phone for long periods of time with a prospect is a great way to ensure they won’t show up for the appointment
- How simple Yes/No questions are the way to get people knocking on your door for help
Discover the phone scripts you could use to make more appointments today. With simple questions and scripts you will have more appointments than you can handle (and maybe some you can give away for referrals).
Simply fill in the form below and we will get you started with information you can start using immediately.
The Ultimate Buyer Script System
The buyer script system is designed to give you the tools necessary to control every step of the process in the way that you desire.
You only want this system if you want to:
- Convert prospective buyers to appointments without “convincing” them of anything and just asking simple questions
- Get a 90+% rate on gettting buyer contracts signed easily using our 1 page buyer agreement form
- Work on a schedule that you always dreamed of, not where you have to answer your phone at all hours of the night
- Have buyers purchase a home after seeing 5 or less properties and have them be thankful that you didn’t show them any more properties!
- Refer their friends and family to you because of the level of service you provide
- Follow your rules every time and thank you for those rules
What’s Included in This Powerful System?
The system gives you multiple tools to make sure you are prepared for the success that you are about to create for yourself.
We have three buyer script systems for you to choose from. Each system is designed to get convert buyers to appointments, get them to write offers, and have them take less of your time so you can make more money