“Understand The REO Buyer, Find Them The Deal Of Their Dreams, And Get Them To Write a Winning Offer”
REO Buyer Scripts and Questions That Lead Them To Your Doorstep
Dear Real Estate Professional,
Did you know that REO Buyers aren’t that different from traditional buyers?
Because they are looking for the “deal” like any buyer, but they aren’t even sure what that really means. Many of them think the banks are just giving them away; but you know differently!
The real trick is you can’t just come out and tell them the banks aren’t giving away proeprties. You need to help them understand what the real “deals” are and then get them to write that winning offer, all by just asking questions.
You aren’t going to interrogate them, just lead them down a path that let’s them know they are getting a great deal on a foreclosure so they get bragging rights for years to come.
Get to the Root of the Issue
First and foremost when you are speaking to an REO Buyer, find out what their real pain is. It’s not always what you think!
Instead of giving them statistics on the number of foreclosures in your area, start the conversation with a simple question.
What made you want to start to look for an REO Property?
The real trick after asking this question is to wait for their answer. The answers are honestly amazing. Sometimes it’s to “get a great deal” and other times it’s just because they think those are the only properties in their price range.
Make sure you get an answer that gives you enough information so you can help them. If they answer “to get a great deal”, you better dig deeper to find out what they think a “great dea” actually is (more on that later).
Get buyers to take Action
It doesn’t matter if it is an REO Buyer, or someone who wondered into your Open House, you need them to take action. Take just 2 minutes and 50 seconds to learn how asking the right questions will lead to buyers taking action instead of sitting on the sidelines.
Ask Questions That Get You Appointments Today
Get the questions you need to get the RIGHT answers out of your REO Buyers. We invite you to consider asking questions to save time and put your buyers at ease which will make them feel confident enough to write offers.
In our FREE 3 Day Course on How to Convert Real Estate Buyers to Appointments in fewer than 3 Minutes you will learn:
- Why asking questions about bedrooms and bathrooms on the phone is a SURE fire way to NOT get a single appointment
- Why staying on the phone for long periods of time with a prospect is a great way to ensure they won’t show up for the appointment
- How simple Yes/No questions are the way to get people knocking on your door for help
Get the right questions to ask your Reo buyers and you will have more appointments than you can handle. Simply fill in the form below and we will get you started with information you can start using immediately.
The Ultimate Buyer Script System
The buyer script system is designed to give you the tools necessary to control every step of the process in the way that you desire.
You only want this system if you want to:
- Convert prospective buyers to appointments without “convincing” them of anything and just asking simple questions
- Get a 90+% rate on gettting buyer contracts signed easily using our 1 page buyer agreement form
- Work on a schedule that you always dreamed of, not where you have to answer your phone at all hours of the night
- Have buyers purchase a home after seeing 5 or less properties and have them be thankful that you didn’t show them any more properties!
- Refer their friends and family to you because of the level of service you provide
- Follow your rules every time and thank you for those rules
What’s Included in This Powerful System?
The system gives you multiple tools to make sure you are prepared for the success that you are about to create for yourself.
We have three buyer script systems for you to choose from. Each system is designed to get convert buyers to appointments, get them to write offers, and have them take less of your time so you can make more money