“3 key items to know when calling real estate buyers that lead to appointments, not a dial tone”
Get appointments quickly and easily when calling buyers
Calling buyers in real estate is often looked as a chore. Many real estate agents look at have trouble calling buyers because they just don’t know what to say. After all, once you ask them about what they are looking for, why would they come in for an appointment?
It’s easier to get appointments for listings because you need to see the house, but buyers don’t have a house yet, so it’s more challenging to justify the appointment (or at least that’s what many think)!
Make your calls differently
When you are calling buyers in real estate the approach to the call needs to be different if you want the appointment. Before you pick up the phone, you need to have the following 3 items in mind:
- The buyer would be lucky to have the opportunity to meet with me
- The buyer wants to come in for an appointment, they just don’t know it yet
- I am the interviewer, if they don’t qualify for my services, I will not work with them as a buyer
Along with this mindset you need to be using the right scripts when calling. The scripts should sound natural and the best way to sound natural is through the art of asking questions, not making statements.
Ask questions on the first phone call
Your first phone call to a buyer can and will lead to an appointment when you make your calls with the above 3 items in mind. That first phone call can save hours and hours of follow up. Listen to the opening phone call below and notice how you can be the interviewer which is both helpful to the buyer prospect and you.
Of course there are many other scenarios that you need to be prepared to handle when calling buyers, but that first call will set the stage and have you booking appointments today.
- Why asking questions about bedrooms and bathrooms on the phone is a SURE fire way to NOT get a single appointment
- Why staying on the phone for long periods of time with a prospect is a great way to ensure they won’t show up for the appointment
- How simple Yes/No questions are the way to get people knocking on your door for help
Learn the scripts to use when calling real estate buyers that will lead to appointments. With simple questions and scripts you will have more appointments than you can handle. Just fill in the form below and we will get you started with information you can start using immediately.
The Ultimate Buyer Script System
The buyer script system is designed to give you the tools necessary to control every step of the process in the way that you desire. You only want this system if you want to:
- Convert prospective buyers to appointments
- Get them to sign buyer contracts
- Work on your schedule
- Buy a home after seeing 5 or less properties
- Refer their friends and family to you because of the level of service you provide
- Follow your rules every time and thank you for those rules
What’s Included in This Powerful System?
The system gives you multiple tools to make sure you are prepared for the success that you are about to create for yourself.
We have three buyer script systems for you to choose from. Each system is designed to get convert buyers to appointments, get them to write offers, and have them take less of your time so you can make more money