“Buyer Agreements: Get It Signed Easily And Get Paid For Doing So”
Buyer agreements should be easy to sign and get you a fee when you get it signed
Have you ever worked with a buyer and not had them sign a buyer agreement? Now think, when have you ever listed a home without them signing a listing contract? Although the processes may be a bit different in both cases you are committing time, energy and money into the process, so why do so many agents fear getting their buyers to sign an agreement?
Overcome your fear and get the buyer agreement signed
Most agents fear rejection when they ask their buyers to sign an agreement which is why the question of commitment is NEVER asked. You can get your buyers agreement signed 90+% of time, if you ask in the right manner and at the right time!
Getting the buyer agreement signed should actually be a “non event”. What I mean by this is that if you have done everything correctly in your buyers consultation then the buyer should feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to sign the agreement to work with you exclusively.
The moments and time leading up to asking them to sign are of paramount importance. Before you bring out the commitment to sign you need to have eliminated the following for your prospective buyer:
- Questions – They should feel that they have been interviewed so well by you that they can’t think of any questions (and that’s ok because you have given them permission to think of some later when they are your client).
- Thought of other agents – You need to have cleared their mind that another agent could possibly help them. After all, what other agent would take the time to sit with them, just to learn more about their goals?
- Fears – You need to have alleviated their fears on the process of home buying so they are excited at the opportunity to become a home owner.
Eliminating the above will make the process of signing your buyer agreement very easy for the buyer. Remember, you are actually giving them the opportunity to work with you by signing, so there should be no fear of rejection at all!
A buyers agreement reinforces your relationship with your new buyer and empowers you to start working hard. Learn more in the next 1 minute and 32 seconds on how you can use a buyer agreement to help.
What should my buyer agreement form look like?
There are many different forms of buyer agreements across the country. Some are created by local organizations and some are created by different real estate brokers. After helping over 200 buyers in just 5 years, we have come to realize that it’s not the length of your contract or the format, but the act of the buyer signing that makes all of the difference.
Any buyer can get out of a buyer contract if they want to, the reality though is that they won’t want to get out of your buyer agreement, because they will feel committed to you.
Don’t simply shove it, in front of your buyer though, getting a 90+% rate isn’t achieved that way! Follow the next two tips to make their signature falls easily on the form.
- Read the form to them! – Don’t allow them to misinterpret the words. Read the form in a soft and controlled tone so they can see how easy it really is.
- Sign the form before they do – After you finish reading the form, sign it before they do. This act compels them to sign as they now feel like you have taken the first step of commitment.
Try using a buyer agreement on your very next buyer consultation and remember, you are the one doing the interview, and the interviewer never gets rejected.
The Ultimate Buyer Script System
The buyer script system is designed to give you the tools necessary to control every step of the process in the way that you desire.
You only want this system if you want to:
- Convert prospective buyers to appointments without “convincing” them of anything and just asking simple questions
- Get a 90+% rate on gettting buyer contracts signed easily using our 1 page buyer agreement form
- Work on a schedule that you always dreamed of, not where you have to answer your phone at all hours of the night
- Have buyers purchase a home after seeing 5 or less properties and have them be thankful that you didn’t show them any more properties!
- Refer their friends and family to you because of the level of service you provide
- Follow your rules every time and thank you for those rules
What’s Included in This Powerful System?
The system gives you multiple tools to make sure you are prepared for the success that you are about to create for yourself.
We have three buyer script systems for you to choose from. Each system is designed to get convert buyers to appointments, get them to write offers, and have them take less of your time so you can make more money